Friday, November 19, 2010

"I Can't Fly"




Today was a sad day at our home. Today Gavin realized that he really can't fly!!!

This story is told from Gavin's perspective.


I was having a perfectly good day, I had already accomplished quite a bit actually... so far I had spilled a whole bowl of cereal (on the carpet), eaten 1 1/3 cups full of pretzels and smushed the rest of the 2/3 into the carpet, I had only yanked out my brothers hearing aids twice, woke Landon up from a nap once and watched my favorite show 'Super Reader'. By this time I was ready to put on my cape and fly myself just like the super readers on t.v..



I started out by yelling, "It's time to fly!!" just like they say in the show...

But nothing happened...





And that is when I realized, I can't fly. So as shown on the first pic, I shed a few tears. But soon realized it didn't matter if I couldn't really fly... I can still have fun with my cape on. So off I flew again. But this time it was just pretend.

The End

1 comment: