Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween


2nd Ward Playgroup Halloween Party
So we had a crazy week of Halloween festivities, 1st we started off with our playgroup's Halloween party. I tried everything to get Gavin to wear a costume but nothing I said could get him to put it on!!! I did get him to let me draw a little mask on his face with mascara, but that was as close as Gavin got to being Dash from The Incredible's.


On Thursday we had a Trunk or Treat at our Church, (Gav dressed as Dash for this party) It took us a while to teach Gavin to say "trick-or- treat".  We kept telling him "what do you say?" and he would say, "Please".  But by the end he was getting really good at saying "trick-or- treat"!  I just hope when this week is over that he will go back to saying "Please".


Kyler (Hook) Gavin (Peter Pan) Landon (Michael) Abby (Wendy)
On Friday we went to an awesome Golden Pumpkin Awards, Halloween Party.  We all dressed up as our favorite stars, (past present or fictional) when the party started we took pics on the red carpet.  Then we were separated into 3 groups and we all made movies,  Then we voted on who received the Golden Globe awards.
So proud I won a Golden Pumpkin for Best Actress!!!
  The next day there was a party for the kids at our apartment.  Before the party I told Gavin that we are going to a Party with Jase and Logan (two of his friends) he looked at me so confused and said "Jase Logan toilet?"  He thought I was telling him that we were going to the POTTY with Jase and Logan.

Pumpkin & Peter Pan

Overlook Halloween Party


Trick-or- Treating


 My Cute little Pumpkin and my speedy Dash

No comments:

Post a Comment