Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Valentine's Day!

So I am the worst at blogging. I have started probably 3 different blogs I write one or two posts and then I am done!  But I am trying to turn over a new leaf.   So for Valentine's day I thought I was being so cute. I did the 14 days of Valentines for Kyler, I did all of these "remember when" things like... remember when we had our first date, lets have pizza for dinner tonight and then you can pretend to make me a 'True T-Bird' like you should have done on that night. (This is when you kiss by the Old Sorrel statue at SUU on homecoming night... Ky was to scared to kiss me back then)  Also, one night I had 7 of my girl friends come and serenade us while we danced!  I was sure that I was going to out do Ky this year.... But NO not even close.  Valentine's day comes and Kyler whips out this book. For the past year (365 days) Kyler has written things that he love about me.  So each day has something that we did or said and then he tells me why he loved me that day!!! I broke down crying.  By far the CUTEST thing that anyone has ever done for me!  I guess I just have to come to grips that I am never going to be able to one up Ky he is just way too good to me! I love him!!!

1 comment:

  1. How have I not know about this blog? I was still connected to your other one!!! ahh

    ReplyDelete